News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Maintenance Release 1.3.0(2532)

Started by Everton, September 10, 2011, 10:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Everton

Is Maintenance Release 1.3.0(2532) still available?  I can't seem to locate the download link.  Was this release removed?

RonR

It was formally realeased, but now it appears to have been pulled entirely.

I have it archived here, but I'm not sure I would recommend going to it given the current circumstances.

Everton

Quote from: RonR on September 10, 2011, 11:05:48 AM
It was formally realeased, but now it appears to have been pulled entirely.

I have it archived here, but I'm not sure I would recommend going to it given the current circumstances.

I do have a copy of the file and it is already loaded on my Friend's OBi110 already.  I hope they correct whatever bug this release has and re-release ASAP.  Maybe the couple of bugs you have highlighted cause the pulling of this release firmware.  So...its your fault  ::)

I wish they come back with a release with some form of CNAM Look-up, either from the Google Voice/Gmail, Contact List, OBi100/110 Speed Dial List or one of the External Look-up Sources such as Whitepages API or FreeCNAM.  This is the only feature I'm interesting in at this time.  Everything else is just great(!!!).  Personally, the GV/Gmail contact list would be fine, since most of our incoming calls to our GV Number is already captured on that list (~177) or can be easily added to the list.

RonR

Quote from: Everton on September 10, 2011, 11:18:32 AM
Maybe the couple of bugs you have highlighted cause the pulling of this release firmware.  So...its your fault  ::)

I'd wager a pretty large sum that isn't the reason.   ;D

pc44

While the download link is no longer posted, the actual file appears to still be there.  Also, as of the time of writing this post, you can still download and update to the 1.3.0 (2532) firmware via the ***6 method via your phone.

The enhancement list for 1.3.0 sounds AMAZING so far.  I can't wait to start using it.  Even with the difficulties we come across from time to time, a very big THANK YOU to Obihai for keeping at it!

pc44