News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Firmware 1.3 possible bug?

Started by anshuman26, September 11, 2011, 11:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anshuman26

Hi there,

I just installed firmware 1.3 and am facing an issue which may be a bug. Could others please confirm if you are seeing the same issue?

When I go to AA and I press 1 (to continue with the call), then it gives an error and says that the number I dialed (zero) could not be placed. Pressing 2 or 3 gives the expected results. This is happening only when pressing 1.

RonR

For me, the OBiTALK Service has been very unstable the past 24 hours.  Sometimes the OBi's can't connect to the server, other times calls fail with 404, and other times it's just flaky in general.  When it's working, I don't find any problem pressing 1 to continue the call to the OBi's PHONE Port.

Google Voice and VoIP services on the OBi's has remained solid for me.

anshuman26

Fixed it...i somehow messed up the outbound call route in AA...

Yes, Obi network has been a bit flaky past 24 hrs. Hope that is fixed!

facaletz

Quote from: RonR on September 12, 2011, 09:02:38 AM
For me, the OBiTALK Service has been very unstable the past 24 hours.  Sometimes the OBi's can't connect to the server, other times calls fail with 404, and other times it's just flaky in general.  When it's working, I don't find any problem pressing 1 to continue the call to the OBi's PHONE Port.

Google Voice and VoIP services on the OBi's has remained solid for me.

For me and another 2 Obi the service is unstable for last three weeks without new firmware and with( we upgraded in meantime) looks like is dormant and you need 2 -3 calls to wake them up.
Happening to many of you or is just here down under in Australia and Romania???/
Have a nice day/night!