News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Every call getting an error code 403

Started by Tobor, November 07, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill-cary

me to - it apparently has been down for hours.............
I have a few GV #s, maybe the trick is to get one connected to a different provider.
bottom line - don't use GV and OBI without a cell phone.

simpleAnswers

Bonvant

Mine just started working again. Fingers crossed

Cole

Moonwalker

I had the issue earlier today as well. Figured it was likely a server error that would be fixed as soon as they could figure out what it was. I only use it as a home phone so it's not as big a deal for me but it's fixed now so somebody was obviously on it.

I look at it this way too: losing the phone only a few decades ago for this long wasn't unheard of and happened far more regularly than it does today, even with GV and OBI. This is my first outage. Last time I had one it was with Fairpoint and a land line that unbelievably took well over 24 hours to fix. Now THAT's a black eye! I've not done business with them since. I can accept this. It happens.

BTW, Ma Bell never told anyone they were working on it either. I don't get why people think they have to be told "don't worry we're on it." Did you all really think they wouldn't be? I knew they were because that's what they do.

FGAR

It's back up and working here too. Thanks for getting this fixed in a timely manner. Any chance we might get a postmortem on what happened?