News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Suddenly can't make any calls

Started by ppan, November 07, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppan

Since 30 min ago, I cant make any calls to any number on any line (OBi202 using Google Voice). I get the message "The number you dialed xxx-xxx-xxxx was rejected by the service provider. Reason is 403".

If I call using Google Voice with a web browser (on my PC), it works fine. 

My dashboard shows as connected.

jjtricket

202user

Same problem here. OBI200 and Google Voice. All outgoing numbers give 'rejected by the service provider' error 403.

Averham

I have the same problem & my service provider is time warner cable
any help

Kdown120

As of 3:00 PM Nov 7th, Gvoice getting 403 as well.  Need to understand what the 403 error code says 

Question, I have Comcast ISP, could this be a filter from them?

FeetPeople

Same here.

I have green light on the dashboard and shows connected to Google Voice.  No errors. 

When trying to dial out, we also get the 403 error as others have stated.

When others try to call us, the phone rings, but when we answer, the other end continues to ring (we tested with a cell phone).  It appears that it is ignoring the fact that we answered the call.

J-of-OurIT

Same issue here. All phones show online in ObiTalk.
gVoice apps on mobile phones are working.
ObiPhones ring, but when you pick up the handset the call doesn't connect.

Calling a gVoice number makes the ObiPhone and gVoice app ring, picking up the ObiPhone handset doesn't connect the call and the app keeps ringing until answered / sent to voicemail.

Can confirm this on 4 devices.

Any comment from ObiHai yet?

uh-huh

Same here - no calls out "rejected by service provider reason 403".  

Incoming calls can be answered but calling phone continues to ring as if not picked up.

Just started screwing up today - 1/2 hour ago?

My ISP is Cox.  Maybe a Google problem?

craigpratt

Ditto here - on 2 devices in Oregon connected to Google Voice. Calls don't go out. Incoming calls ring but can't be answered.

Everything looks green. Voicemail and transcription seems unaffected. Haven't yet checked if google call forwarding is working...

craigpratt

Devices are operational here now.

Not sure what the issue is/was - but thanks for resolving, whoever you are...

SDBrehm

SteveInWA

This was a Google Voice VoIP problem, which was promptly identified and fixed by Google Voice engineering.

FeetPeople

Thank you--we confirm that all is working now.