News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Play Message prior to or during transfer to Google Voice/Obi

Started by MikeyNike, November 27, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeyNike

I have enabled the condition with cell carrier (sprint) to send caller to my Google Voice Number/OBi 200 when Busy/No Answer. 

Problem: Now that I did that, callers wait 40 seconds for the voicemail. It rings my mobile and then rings my Obi (Google Voice).. which I want - perfect!  However, I'm receiving people who call when I wasn't available on  Orbi200 analog phone (Google Voice), call hangs up prior to voicemail because they think they won't get one after 30 seconds.

Help Request:
What would I need to inject when mobile is busy/not answered (forwards to google voice number)
1) while it rings my Obi - Google Voice
   a. Play a ring back tone (like a mp3) on callers phone, informing them "Attempting to reach him at Location 2... please wait.." then if no answer, caller would come to my voicemail?
     It would be a huge plus if it would give the caller an option (while still ringing my Obi Google Voice number).. press 1 to  leave voicemail or wait 10 seconds to try reaching  Mike at Location 2)

This would prevent people hanging up thinking there is no voicemail and it will continue to ring... ,

Thanks