News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBiTALK Service Status: Backing Off

Started by earthtoobi, September 14, 2011, 01:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

earthtoobi

i see that Obitalk service status is backing off for most part of today. is anyone else too seeing this..

RonR

The OBiTALK Service has been unstable and unreliable for me the past couple of days.

RonR

Looks like the OBiTALK Service is having difficulties again today.  Long periods of Backing Off, Acquiring Service, etc.  Even when everything appears normal, **9 222 222 222 fails with 404 error.

anshuman26

I am having similar issues. I am able to call Obi devices within my circle but not able to call Obi devices outside my circle. Get the same 404 error...

TCPFlorida

Same here nothing working yesterday or today, (24/25)

earthtoobi

would someone from Obisupport  like to respond on SLA for Obitalk voice network or atleast keep us informed on downtime etc?

RonR

FWIW, it's been up and down here again today.

earthtoobi

ObiSupport tells us that they read all the posts,but somehow a post started 1.5 weeks back has not gotten an answer, which only they can answer. wonder if the focus is more to get new customers/business(as noticed in sherman's prompt comments in amazon reviews) as opposed to running operations smoothly.

RonR

Maybe we should start posting the problems on Amazon and see if they get answered there.

RonR

OBiTALK Service continues to run erratically today.  OBi's and OBiAPP for PC all having trouble maintaining service.