News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI202 - using a separate device in each port and making it ring independently

Started by Peetza, December 04, 2018, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peetza

I might be asking the same thing as AndreaB below. But I dont want to hijack her post so...
I have an OBI202 and 2 DIDs and 2 lines running from the OBI ports (1 and 2) on the device.
How do I make each DID to ring only on that port when that specific DID is called. I am not using GV.  I've been trying (for a while now) to configure the two lines to ring independently. I have mostly been trying configurations on the X_InboundCallRoute for SP1 and SP2.  I have set up the Phone Port: Primary Line to SP1 and SP2 respectively.  I use the OBIHAI web interface.

I have tried many configurations, they either ring port 1 or both ports. I can't get port 2 to ring independently of port 1.  Any suggestions on configuration?

Some things I've tried:
SP1
{(?|x|xx|xxx|xxxx|xxxxx|xxxxxx|un@@.|anon@@.):},{ph}
SP2
{>Authusername: ph}

SP1
{(?|x|xx|xxx|xxxx|xxxxx|xxxxxx|un@@.|anon@@.):},{ph}
SP2
{(?|x|xx|xxx|xxxx|xxxxx|xxxxxx|un@@.|anon@@.):},{ph, sp1(123456789)}
to get it to ring SP2 and also SP1

Thanks for any advice you've got!   ;D ;)

SteveInWA

Thanks for not hijacking somebody else's thread; it's much appreciated.

You do not need to make any expert-mode changes to the digit maps. 

The OBiTALK web portal has simple boxes to check for each SP to tell it which of the two physical phone ports to ring on inbound calls.  Just go to your OBiTALK dashboard, click on your 202's name, and then go to each SP to set which phone port it rings.