News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Outbound calls not successful due to block number

Started by qman, December 08, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qman

Greetings,
I just recently purchased a new OBi200 device and using it for the very 1st time.  The activation and everything else went as expected.  I can make certain calls, but for some, the recipient doesn't like blocked number from my Obi200 device.  How can I unblock my number so that I can complete the call?  I tried *67 like back in the old days, but that is not known to the OBi device I guess.

Please let me know how I can do this as I've looked on the configuration of the OBi and I'm not seeing where I can do this.

Thank you in advance.

Quincy

drgeoff

Quote from: qman on December 08, 2018, 11:15:32 AM
Greetings,
I just recently purchased a new OBi200 device and using it for the very 1st time.  The activation and everything else went as expected.  I can make certain calls, but for some, the recipient doesn't like blocked number from my Obi200 device.  How can I unblock my number so that I can complete the call?  I tried *67 like back in the old days, but that is not known to the OBi device I guess.

Please let me know how I can do this as I've looked on the configuration of the OBi and I'm not seeing where I can do this.

Thank you in advance.

Quincy
Newcomers often assume we are mind readers or have crystal balls.  We do not.

What Internet Telephony Service Provider are you using?

What do you mean by "blocked"?  I'm not familiar with the scenario you are describing.

craig319

Someone had an honest question here and yes they may have been new. Don't be a d!kc with your responses if you have nothing to add.

drgeoff

Quote from: craig319 on September 06, 2020, 04:00:25 PM
Someone had an honest question here and yes they may have been new. Don't be a d!kc with your responses if you have nothing to add.
@craig319
The OP had an honest question but did not provide enough information for me or, in my opinion, anyone else to provide a solution. I requested some information. That no-one else, including yourself, has offered better or indeed any assistance in the intervening 20 months surely validates my response.

Others can form their own judgements on which of you or me your final sentence should be directed to.