News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Connect Failed: No Response

Started by smeyer28, December 10, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeyer28

I am unable to make/receive calls with my Ob 1032 today. It had been working fine up until this AM and I did not make any configuration changes. The message that I get on the Obi Portal is Connect Failed: No Response.

I have tried deleting the phone from the portal and doing on factory reset on the device. I am able to re add the device to the portal and the phone updates with the name provided during setup, but I still have a stsus of Connect Failed: No Response (server=64.9.241.172.

Any ideas?

drgeoff

There are already several threads which discuss this issue and either contain a solution or a pointer to it.  There was no need for yet another thread to be started.

Atto

drgeoff

Quote from: Atto on December 10, 2018, 10:16:15 AM
I'm having the same problem.
To which I give you the same answer as I gave above.

SteveInWA

Wouldn't it be nice if we had the ability to mark a thread as a duplicate of another thread, and lock the duplicates?  <insert snarky comment about this forum software here>

smeyer28

I was having trouble finding anything current and that's why I posted. I di manage to finally locate this
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=14929.0  which contains a bunch of recent info. The DNS changes fixed mine.

bitstopjoe

Quote from: SteveInWA on December 10, 2018, 11:10:02 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if we had the ability to mark a thread as a duplicate of another thread, and lock the duplicates?  <insert snarky comment about this forum software here>

I used to have that EXACT cartoon posted on the wall next to my desk. It never failed to get a laugh, except from the people who were too "gifted" to get it.....

Joe Sica