News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Call quality issues using 1062 but not 202

Started by wpsb, December 11, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpsb

I'm having call quality issues with my 1062 using GV. Sometimes when I make a call people hear me but they tell me I sound like I'm underwater. Other times its just very garbled.

In addition to that, sometimes when I'm on a call and someone else calls me (ie call waiting) the second caller can hear me when I pick them up but I cannot hear them. I can go back to the first line and there are no issues.

I have 150x150 MBPS internet and the 1062 is plugged directly into my google wifi router. The router is plugged directly into my cable modem. The ping is 6, so the quality should be good. I've had no other internet issues that I'm aware of.

This has been an intermittent issue that appears to only happen with my 1062. I also, separately, have a 202 using GV and have not noticed any issues, which would seem to eliminate this being an issue with either my internet quality or my google router. That 202 is connected, directly, to another Google Wifi (slave) which is connected wirelessly to the main google wifi (master/hub).

baltimorefamilydental

I am having the same issue on my 1062.

We don't have any internet issue that I notice. Our internet connection is 100MB/5MB.

Any troubleshooting advice would be very helpful!

Thanks in advance.

Beast

I too am having the same issue.  I have two phones (both 1062s) setup and linked. One is hardwired and the other is using wifi.  Both have the same issue.  The only way to fix it is to reboot the phone.  It happens every day.  When I try to transfer calls between the two phones is when I really notice it. 

Seriously, anyone with any troubleshooting recommendations, would be greatly appreciated.

wpsb

Is there any way to escalate this? It keeps happening. I've tried both wired and wireless on the 1062. The only way i can fix this is to reboot the device. I have 150x150 internet, so its not my internet.

wpsb

Also does anyone know if this issue is being looked into?