News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

All Incoming Calls to Attendant Check Box disappeared

Started by Calwood, September 15, 2011, 01:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calwood

When I click on my OBi110 Device Configuration, I always see the line: All Incoming Calls to Attendant      Optional with a check box.
Now it just disappeared from that page.
Do you know how to bring it back?
I want my Attendant to be ON. 

RonR

I can't help you with the OBiTALK Web Portal, but if you tell me which callers on which trunks you want to go to the Auto Attendant, I'd be happy to help you with that configuration.

Calwood

The message in the check box is as follows:
"When checked, all calls to this OBi will be answered by the OBi Attendant and allowed to make a new call (or enter a call back number). If you check this box, we strongly advise you set an OBi Attendant PIN to control access to the OBi Attendant."

I just want all call to go through the Attendant message. I use this to block ROBO calls and it works perfectly.

RonR

Then I assume you mean all calls coming in via SP1 (Google Voice):

Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> InboundCallRoute : aa

Voice Services -> Auto Attendant -> UsePIN : (checked)

Voice Services -> Auto Attendant -> PIN1 : (Must be all digits)

Calwood

Thanks Ron,
I've tried o follow what you have suggested==>> Voice Services -> SP1 Service -> InboundCallRoute : aa
but it won't allow me to save it. This is how I did:
1.unchecked the obitalk setting box
2.enter {aa}
3.hit submit

but when I check the box again, it will defaut back to the old setting; {(x.phone number|x.phone number|x.OBi Number|x.OBi Number):aa},{ph}

I used OBiTALK Web Portal to config my box from the very first time and that may be the reason it won't allow me to config it this way.

I might have to delete the device and start all over again.

RonR

Calwood,

I don't wrestle with the OBiTALK Web Portal.  You might want to consider an alternate and simpler approach:

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1546.0

infin8loop

999,999,998 OBi devices went offline on December 21, 2012. The survivors of this voIP meltdown called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, OBiTALK, sent two Terminators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, RonR, the only person left on the planet that knew what "Provisioning/Method=Disabled" really meant.... 
"This has not only been fun, it's been a major expense." - Gallagher