News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi202 Sale for $44 at Newegg

Started by LTN1, December 18, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTN1

This is the lowest price I have seen for an OBi202--$43.99 (plus tax if applicable) using promo code EMCEREX67. Could be helpful now that Callcentric is on its way out for those with free DIDs.

Just wondering if Polycom is trying to get rid of older inventory for a new inventory--which appears to have a new facelift (but I'm not sure if anything else under the "hood" would be changed).

BGood

Thank you for the sale heads-up!  Just ordered a new Obi202 from Newegg to replace my original 202 that was essentially converted into an Obi200 by a lightning strike (phone port #2 inoperative).

Sona

I tried to get this deal at newegg.ca but the promo code was not accepted.  Can you please let me know how to get it?  Thanks.

SteveInWA

Quote from: Sona on December 20, 2018, 09:40:06 PM
I tried to get this deal at newegg.ca but the promo code was not accepted.  Can you please let me know how to get it?  Thanks.

Sure, move to the USA.  Seriously though, the promo code was for newegg.com, not newegg.ca

BGood

Confirming what Steve posted, I used the promo code at newegg.com.