News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Do I have an outdated Firmware? Or incorrect firmware?

Started by SkOrPn, December 18, 2018, 03:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkOrPn

Hello again,

I purchased a new OBi200 to replace my OBi100. It has firmware 3.2.2 (Build: 5921EX) which I can not find anywhere in these forums. According to the latest firmware pages mine is either incorrect or something not yet listed.

The firmware page says:
OBi200/202/300/302
3-2-1-5757 (10.4MB)
Last Update November 2017

Is my 3.2.2 (Build: 5921EX) version incorrect for my device? Why is it on a version that is not listed here? Thank you!

Rod

drgeoff

5921 is the current latest version as mentioned in numerous posts on this forum.

SkOrPn

Quote from: drgeoff on December 18, 2018, 04:04:06 PM
5921 is the current latest version as mentioned in numerous posts on this forum.

Thank you for that confirmation, but it needs to be mentioned in the actual Latest Firmware page, as people don't normally go into off-topic threads for no reason. When looking for "Latest Firmware" normal people go to the clearly marked Latest Official Firmware page. Even a Google search doesn't bring up the Firmware version I am on, except for one hit that was for OBi212. So I naturally thought mine might be on the wrong firmware because I got it second hand at a garage sale and thought maybe the previous owner flashed the wrong version, lol. For $20 and a new DECT 6.0 phone I couldn't resist taking it home with me.