News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

SP1 Not Working on Obihai 202

Started by DMThings, December 21, 2018, 10:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMThings

I used to have SP1 as GV and SP2 as Callcentric and I would make Google Voice forward calls through Callcentric. I deleted Callcentric from SP2 and removed the call forwarding from Google Voice. Now, it seems that SP1 does not work no matter what I do. I tried hard resetting the 202 from the button underneath the device, removing and re-adding the 202 to the web interface by calling a **5 number. I tried resetting the expert config to defaults as well.

The thing is, I'm sure it's SP1 because I can add my GV to SP2 and it will work correctly. I was wondering if there's any way to fix SP1.

My hardware version is 1.4, and my Firmware is 3.2.2 (Build: 5898EX).

drgeoff

The difference between SP1 and SP2 is purely software.  There is no hardware that is used for one and not the other, so it must be some configuration error that is giving your problem.

You have not explained what the problem is. "Not working" is not at all informative.

DMThings

Not working as in it doesn't ring on incoming calls and it is unable to send outgoing calls. It doesn't ring, it says something along the lines of not being able to connect to the number.

I'm not sure because I configured it the same way that works on SP2, I select set up Google voice, select my account and confirm it while also specifying phone 1 for incoming and outgoing.