News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi Dashboard - Status Offline

Started by biku, December 29, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biku

I have multiple OBIs in different locations - US and Europe
In Europe(Ukraine) I have OBi202 and OBi200. I can delete them from the Dashboard and re-add, but even they re-added, they show in Offline status and there is nothing I can do to make them go online?

Is there anything I can try?

When I try to add another one in US, no problem, it adds and shows up as it should. The thing is that it use to work, something has changed during the last 6 month.

drgeoff

Quote from: biku on December 29, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
I have multiple OBIs in different locations - US and Europe
In Europe(Ukraine) I have OBi202 and OBi200. I can delete them from the Dashboard and re-add, but even they re-added, they show in Offline status and there is nothing I can do to make them go online?

Is there anything I can try?

When I try to add another one in US, no problem, it adds and shows up as it should. The thing is that it use to work, something has changed during the last 6 month.
There are many people reporting this issue during the last month.  It is an OBihai back-end server problem.  Nothing you can do about it.

biku

It looks like it is a permanent 'feature` as it never never returned to normal - where you can see the status of remote location connecting to the central portal
:'(

drgeoff

Quote from: biku on March 21, 2019, 12:08:33 PM
It looks like it is a permanent 'feature` as it never never returned to normal - where you can see the status of remote location connecting to the central portal
:'(
It is not a widespread permanent feature.

I'm puzzled that you can re-add them to the portal yet they show as offline.  If  **9 222 222 222 is dialled from them, is the call to the echo test successful?