News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi 200 - Volume Increase by adjusting ChannelTxGain

Started by utsc, January 28, 2019, 09:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

utsc

I wish to increase the speaker volume at my end for both incoming and outgoing calls

I tried playing around with ChannelTxGain but it doesn't seem to make any difference

I am using a Panasonic Cordless  KX-TG6822 Version 4.  Not sure if Panasonic has any built in automatic volume control to provide a consistent volume.

I have OBi 200 with GV on SP1 and OBiBT paired with my mobile phone to route all calls via Panasonic Cordless.

When calls are made / received via GV the call volume is very good.
However for calls routed through BT via mobile (iPhone 7) the volume is significantly lower when compared to GV.
The calls are certainly clear and audible; however the volume on the low side of medium or medium at best.

Sheffield_Steve

Why can't you adjust the volume on the iPhone?

i.e. The phone has different volume settings when using Bluetooth.

utsc

Quote from: Sheffield_Steve on January 29, 2019, 06:29:35 AM

I didn't know that phone has different volume settings when using Bluetooth. Thank you Sheffied.

I will figure out how to adjust the volume in my iPhone (I assume you press the volume up/down while on a BT call)

utsc

Quote from: Sheffield_Steve on January 29, 2019, 06:29:35 AM

Issue Fixed - Thank you very much Sheffield Steve

My iphone BT volume was set for around 50% and I increased it to 100% and there is improvement in volume.