News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi100 vs. OBi110

Started by Blacky, September 18, 2011, 07:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacky

I have a OBi100 and a OBi110 and when I test them both in the same environment I get different results how come?

When I call from my OBi110 to a number connected to my home network I have no issues at all.

When I call the same number from my OBi100 in my home network the call keeps cutting out and than dropping is it the OBi100 I have or is it that the OBi100 is not as good as the OBi110?

Thanks in advance for your help. 

RonR

When running your tests, connect only one OBi to your home network at a time and reboot your router after connecting a new OBi to it.  Does each OBi perform equally well under this condition?

Blacky

I just tested another new OBi100 and did not have any issues so I guess it was a bad OBi100 that is good news now how do I exchange the device for a new one?

OZOi

I'd check and compare firmware version on all OBi devices before considering the exchange.

Blacky

Weird thing just happened I updated the new OBi100 to the new firmware and now I can't make any long distance calls I dial locally no problem but when I try to dial long distance on my phone I get one ring than a fast busy and when I try using my softphone I get the OBi auto attendant asking me to push 1 to complete the call never had that before and when I push 1 it rings the phone connected to my OBi device?

How do I fix this?

Blacky

When I delete the new device off my account I still have the issue with my phone on a good OBi110 that I never had issues what happened I am CONFUSED! Please help I am giving a demonstration tomorrow and I need this working to demo this service.