News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

PhonePower - Incoming calls ring, then sometimes dead when picked up

Started by telljcl, February 12, 2019, 08:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

telljcl

Obi 202

Have outbound calls on GV / SP1, and incoming on PhonePower / SP2 (to get caller ID info).

About  20% of the time, calls ring (with caller ID info displaying normally...) but when answered there is no connection. Neither party can hear anything.

Caller typically hangs up and calls back, and then it may work or may do the same thing again.

Most calls ring through and can be answered normally.

Any suggestions?

This has been an issue for over a year - not sure if it is PP or Obi.

cliff.thornton

I've been having similar problems with PhonePower and Obi - is it time to switch to something else?
I've been with PhonePower for years - upgraded my internet several times to try and stabilize things, but service is getting worse and worse

horioplino

Quote from: telljcl on February 12, 2019, 08:58:50 AM
Obi 202

Have outbound calls on GV / SP1, and incoming on PhonePower / SP2 (to get caller ID info).

About  20% of the time, calls ring (with caller ID info displaying normally...) but when answered there is no connection. Neither party can hear anything usa today protonmail.

Caller typically hangs up and calls back, and then it may work or may do the same thing again.

Most calls ring through and can be answered normally.

Any suggestions?

This has been an issue for over a year - not sure if it is PP or Obi.

upgraded my internet several times to try and stabilize things, but service is getting worse and worse