News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Allow incoming callers to review their voice message by pressing # (pound sign)?

Started by Karenna, March 01, 2019, 12:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karenna

Hi,
I just set up my OBitalk 200 with my Google Voice account, and everything is working, EXCEPT when I tried calling it from another number to leave a voice message, I pressed # and nothing happened.  Usually, on a digital system, pressing the pound sign will allow you options, such as "Press 2 to review your message," "Press 3 to delete," etc.  How can this be set up on this system?  Is there a way to provide callers with this option?  Please advise.
Thanks,
K.

drgeoff

Quote from: Karenna on March 01, 2019, 12:53:30 PM
Hi,
I just set up my OBitalk 200 with my Google Voice account, and everything is working, EXCEPT when I tried calling it from another number to leave a voice message, I pressed # and nothing happened.  Usually, on a digital system, pressing the pound sign will allow you options, such as "Press 2 to review your message," "Press 3 to delete," etc.  How can this be set up on this system?  Is there a way to provide callers with this option?  Please advise.
Thanks,
K.
Obi devices do not have voicemail. In your case voicemail is provided by GV. Asking here is pointless.

SteveInWA

Google Voice's voicemail does not provide the ability to review a message by pressing a key.  If you must have that, then you'll need to use some other service provider.