News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

call rejected by the service provider 503 puzzle

Started by bill-cary, March 01, 2019, 08:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill-cary

My network consists of the OBI100 connected to a local router that is connected to a Ubiquiti antenna connecting to a remote router. The only thing that changed was the antenna config to connect to a different remote router. The OBI 100 talks to a remote OBI 200 via OBITALK. This system has worked for maybe 9 months. Nothing changed relative to the OBIs and the first call I made today under the new antenna config worked fine. Now, the middle LED on the OBI 100 is not constant on - it blinks on periodically. If I make a call to another of my GV numbers, after 4 rings I get the error message. HOWEVER, when I look at my Gmail account for that phone I see a missed call. If I call a none GV # sometimes it rings 4 times, sometimes once, and sometimes goes directly to the error message. The network is connected as I am currently using it for this message.

Where do I look? It isn't the OBI config (it is the same as it has been), it isn't the network (it is connected), it isn't the GV number (it is showing a missed call}.

drgeoff

Need more details. OBi100 no longer works with GV.

bill-cary

it was working perfectly AFTER OBI100 would no longer work.
The 100 calls via the 200.If you need more info, be specific.
If nothing changed in the OBIs why should it start giving me a 503 error.
It appears that a 503 error (according to Cisco) is a system resource problem. IE Google.

Sheffield_Steve

You need to find out why the NEW remote router is unable to connect to the service.  i.e. What is different?

Quote from: bill-cary on March 01, 2019, 08:03:04 PM
The only thing that changed was the antenna config to connect to a different remote router.