News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI 508's NOT working w/ GV

Started by transam98, November 19, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

transam98

I have TWO 508's and they are BOTH getting a Connect Failed: No Response on all GV #'s

Anyone have any Idea's as to why ? seems like it started a few days ago possibly... NOT a single thing has changed on my end...

I have a FEW other providers in the SP's and they work (A UK one and a CC one)... just the GV ones ALL have that same message... all of my accounts with GV I havent changed anything at all....

Ive went to polycom to TRY to send them a support ticket (if it existed) and I cant find such a system ;(

Any help would be much appreciated !

(I remember a while when GV changed something (this is why simonics stopped) I had to get a hold of someone to PUSH a new FW to my units... has something like this changed again ?

TIA

dlarson54

I am curious, I have a 508 and have it up and running now and learning more everyday, did you get your problem solved? I want to get another 508. How smooth did it go to hook them together? I want a hunt group to go to one set of SPs and another to go exclusively to another hunt group. Thank you in advance and good luck.

transam98

I had to send a email to polycom and they FINALLY got around for new FW pushed to em... I dont have mine linked together tho... but they work for the most part flawless on the same network :) ive got somewhere around 14 GV #'s in them and 2 UK #'s in em :)

loumarjr

Can anyone tell me what the latest firmware version is for the OBI508?  My 508 has 4.0.5 (Build: 5903EX). 

My 508 wont connect to google voice now.  It worked fine last week.

Thanks

transam98

I believe it MAY be version    4.0.5 (Build: 5921EX), that was PUSHED to MINE (2 508's) back around december sometime.... I believe that is the latest.....

But it no longer works either !!

Email Polycom at the email address below to let them know !! there is MULTIPLE People with 508's that are DOA on GV if not all 508's//// :(

Obi.Support@plantronics.com ///or/// Obi.Support@polycom.com