News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Unable to port from T-Mobile?

Started by RiversArts, March 28, 2019, 04:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiversArts

I went through the process of porting my Spectrum Cable landline to a T-Mobile SIM as described here on Obitalk and a number of YouTube videos, but now when checking with Google voice, I get a message of "Your mobile number can not be ported at this time. We currently don't support porting from your carrier. We apologize and are working on adding support for more carriers."

Did they stop supporting porting from T-Mobile, or is there typically a standard amount of days you need to wait before pulling it off of T-Mobile?

SteveInWA

Well, if you had read through some of the official Google Voice help forum posts about porting, instead of relying on miscellaneous third-party information, you'd know that the message means that you didn't wait long enough between porting from the land line carrier to the mobile carrier, before then porting to Google Voice.

Wait.  In fact, wait until Monday, and then try again.

johnnydel

Thanks for the solution pals. Also you may refer league of legends guide to get your league of legends account for fun.