News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Setting up an ip device on my obihai 202

Started by Nase88, April 17, 2019, 03:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nase88

Hi all, would a Cisco 7935 conference phone , or a Polycom VVX 500, work on my obi network ? I already have an obi 1022   Thx in advance for any advice on this topic.

drgeoff

Not clear what you mean by "work on my Obi network".  What exactly would you like to accomplish?

Nase88

Sorry  what I meant to say or describe. Is after I bought my obi 1022 ip phone it was plugged into my network and registered / works.  What will happen to 1 of the above if I plug them in, will it work as in  
Can I make it work or do I need an sip type of device to set up . I think both above are sip devices

Kens

Quote from: drgeoff on April 17, 2019, 10:50:26 PM
Not clear what you mean by "work on my Obi network".  What exactly would you like to accomplish?
I just bought a obitalk 202 and need help setting it up, please can anyone help me

drgeoff

Quote from: Kens on May 28, 2019, 08:42:25 AM
Quote from: drgeoff on April 17, 2019, 10:50:26 PM
I just bought a obitalk 202 and need help setting it up, please can anyone help me
Please do not hijack threads that have nothing to do with your problem.  The cost of starting your own is exactly the same.

Please start a new thread in which you make clear what instructions you are following and the point at which you are failing to understand them or your Obi is failing to respond in the manner you are expecting.