News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obitalk 200 - How to transfer calls from SP3 to SP4

Started by csshenoy, May 02, 2019, 11:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

csshenoy

Hi

I haev Obitalk 200, and have all the SPs configured. Since Callcentric have removed the DID service, i am using different Service Provider for DID, this is configured on SP3 of Obitalk. Callcentric SIP Service is still on SP4.

Looking for help in transfering all calls coming into SP3 (DID Service Provider) to transfer to SP4 on Obitalk200, any rules or any config which can help this request?

Thanks!

SteveInWA

That makes no sense at all.

Callcentric hasn't discontinued anything.  All they did was start charging $1/month for the formerly free NY State phone numbers.  All of the functions are the same.

You do not need two different SPs for Callcentric.  What are you trying to accomplish?  Are you using Google Voice on SP1, and you want to detour inbound Google Voice calls through Callcentric for Caller ID Name, or what, exactly?

csshenoy

Should have been more clear. Callcentric has not discontinued the DID service, they have started charging for the service. I have not opted for the DID service, as a result, only have the SIP Service available.

I do have GV on SP1 and SP2, but SP3 has a specific number which I use for personal calls.

I have a completely separate SIP Service Provider configured on SP3 which provides the DID service. Now I am looking for options to send incoming calls on SP3 to SP4 which has the Callcentric Service, because I still like the Callcentric voicemail service.

Thanks,

azrobert

You need to use OBi Expert to make these OBi config changes:
Voice Services -> SP3 Service
CallForwardOnNoAnswerEnable: Checked
CallForwardOnNoAnswerRingNumber: sp3(17771234567@in.callcentric.com)
CallForwardOnNoAnswerRingCount: 4 (or whatever you want)

Disable VM on your SP3 provider or change the VM ring count to gt 4.

Define a Callcentric Call Treatment to send calls for 17771234567 to VM.

Replace 17771234567 with your Callcentric account number.

It would be better if you service provider could forward all inbound calls to Callcentric via SIP URI, similar to the NoAnswerRingNumber above.