News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi212 issue with Line to Sip

Started by Weyan, May 06, 2019, 04:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weyan

Can't seem to get this working right, want any calls to Line1 to goto Sip provider and call a specific number. Have configured Line port as follows:

Inboundcallroute: sp
CallForwardUnconditionalEnable yes
CallForwardUnconditionalNumber sp1(0203432xxxx‬‬)

This results in:

Call Ended (403 Username in From Field required)

Calls from the phone line work fine. I have also tried using Sp2, and that can bypass the 403 problem but the calls also don't work as the call hangs there with 0.0.0.0:0 RTP address, instead of the Sip IP that appears when I use the phone. Just registered device with OBiTALK which has given it latest firmware at least. The Sip provider is sipgate.co.uk.

drgeoff

Putting sp into any InboundCallRoute does not make sense.

Try putting sp1(0203432xxxx‬‬) in the LINE port InboundCallRoute and reverting both the CallForward... fields to default (ie not enabled).

Weyan

Ah, ok misunderstood how that worked. Made the change. It has same result though.

drgeoff

Can you call OK over the Sipgate SP1?  Ie if you dial **1 0203432xxxx does the call succeed?

Weyan

I can call using the physical phone plugged into phone port. I am trying to use Sp2 again now as the phone port always reverts to Sp1, but after I try making a call the settings all disappear as if the error resets it.

Weyan

Ok it seems Obitalk config kept overiding the settings. I deleted Sp1 as Sp2 wouldn't register as well. And now I get:

Call Ended (404 Not found (no match)).

drgeoff

Sounds like you are altering settings by logging in to the OBi's local IP address.  If you have not disabled Obitalk provisioning any changes you make will sooner or later overwritten by those on the portal. An alternative is to enter Expert mode from your dashboard at obitalk.com and make all your changes there.  You need to clear both boxes at the right hand end of a line before you can make a change.

Weyan

I got it working, seems I was trying to make it too complicated by altering a lot of settings local first. Reset everything using Obitalk, registered Sp1 and just added the one forward, now the redial works. Only two other issues:

Want to get intercom redirected, as in a local intercom signal is sent and that is rerouted as a call would be. And there is quite a bit of delay before the call is rerouted, I think I remember seeing some settings that control that as well.

EDIT:

All working great now. Set RingThreshold to lowest and have reduced RingDelay to 0 as callerid won't be necessary for this line. Thanks for the help.