News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

BAD SUPPORT!!FRAUD!!NO HELP!!NEVER WORKED!!!

Started by arunpatel, May 07, 2019, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arunpatel

is there any way to get help from Obitalk office..left countless phone/and other  messages..

is any live chat available ?
i sent them many messages since  last 10 months
all my request been ignored..

all my money is looks stolen by them
Office is very rude do not replies!!

anyone has similar experiences ?
will have to report to AG of CA/NY and other states..

ShazamInForum

Are you sure of that?  Because posting something like this and if information comes up that Obi support has records of reaching out to you (i.e. phone support, email support, etc) but you decided to ignore, claimed ignorance then YOU will be in a bigger trouble. 

jjtricket

Say WHAT?

Everyone here knows there is NO official support.

This forum is your support...................

mblack01

I have also submitted a ticket and left many voicemails.. no contact whatsoever.

Shplad

I have also submitted at least 3 or 4 tickets over the last 2 years. No replies.

I believe I also left a voicemail, to which I also got no reply.

DonSichness

Good Lord people!  You've got to take the initiative and do the legwork yourself sometimes.   This isn't rocket science.   If I can figure it out, a monkey should be able to.   Do some research, read through the forums, and you'll most likely find that any questions you have have been asked or if they haven't, someone will be more than happy to answer your questions in the forum.
I can say that it's usually best to try and do an exhaustive search for answers prior to just demanding someone answer to your needs simply because many of the questions you've got have been answered previously and those trying to help on their own time get frustrated that someone pops in, demands answers to things that are well documented on many occasions, and then disappear without even a thank you.
I'm definitely not trying to be authoritative on anything, I just know that common courtesy seems to go a longgg way in this and most other forums.

nodare

Quote from: DonSichness on October 10, 2019, 10:54:01 AM
Good Lord people!  You've got to take the initiative and do the legwork yourself sometimes.   This isn't rocket science.   If I can figure it out, a monkey should be able to.   Do some research, read through the forums, and you'll most likely find that any questions you have have been asked or if they haven't, someone will be more than happy to answer your questions in the forum.
I can say that it's usually best to try and do an exhaustive search for answers prior to just demanding someone answer to your needs simply because many of the questions you've got have been answered previously and those trying to help on their own time get frustrated that someone pops in, demands answers to things that are well documented on many occasions, and then disappear without even a thank you.
I'm definitely not trying to be authoritative on anything, I just know that common courtesy seems to go a longgg way in this and most other forums.

This one goes on the wall
Well said