News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Fork calls from OBi2182 to OBi200 and still keep NoMoRobo working

Started by N7AS, May 08, 2019, 08:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N7AS

I have been trying to fork inbound calls from SP1 on my OBi2182 IP Phone to my OBi200. It never fails that sometimes I am not at my desk, and if I am expecting a call, i am not there. I want to be able to take the call on the cordless phone connected to my OBi200.
I have tried different methods using my 9 digit OBiTalk number. I also use NOMoRobo that works ok.

X_InboundCallRoute:   ph,sp1(1877xxxxxxx@tollfree.alcazarnetworks.com;ui=$1) works

To add forking to my OBi200

I changed it to:   {pp(ob510xxxxxx),ph},sp1(1877xxxxxxx@tollfree.alcazarnetworks.com;ui=$1)

Didn't work.

I tried a few more variations, but none of them worked. It's probably right in front of me and don't see it.

I also would like it to pass CallerID to the OBi200.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

azrobert

{pp(ob510xxxxxx),ph,sp1(1877xxxxxxx@tollfree.alcazarnetworks.com;ui=$1)}

N7AS

It rang both phones, but no audio either way.

I checked Call History...

From '928xxxxxxx' SP1(928xxxxxxx)     Fork to:
                                                         PP1(ob510xxxxxx)
                                                         PH1

SP1(1877xxxxxxx@tollfree.alcazarnetworks.com;ui=928xxxxxxx)
                                                 Ringing (PH1)
                                                 Ringing
                          (SP1(1877xxxxxxx@tollfree.alcazarnetworks.com;ui=9285837971))                                                         
                                                         Call Failed (486 Busy Here;
                                                         Call Connected (PP1(ob510xxxxxx))
                                                         Call Ended

I wish Tabs would work so this would format properly...

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

zsak23

Quote from: N7AS on May 08, 2019, 09:19:48 PM
I wish Tabs would work so this would format properly...

Use Insert Code.  it's the # symbol on the second row third from the right