News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can receive, can't call out. Fast busy

Started by flailking, May 23, 2019, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flailking

I have successfully registered the obi300 to my SBC and can receive calls, but outbound gives a fast busy signal on any pattern dialed, with the exception of the internal * codes. I have a wireshark trace going and it appears that it isn't even trying to send an invite. Any help on what to look for would be great.

drgeoff

Despite what you seem to think there are very few if any mindreaders or owners of working crystal balls reading forum posts.

Much more information needed about your setup, especially as it appears to be different from those of the majority of OBi users.

flailking

Sorry, I thought by limiting to outbound and wireshark isn't seeing and invite towards the sbc. I am using SIP TCP, 5060, All I have set is my proxy server, domain, sip user/pass and a dialplan. Inbound works, registrations are fine, just no outbound. I have tried using the default dialplan, to make sure mine wasn't the issue, also added my proxy as the outbound proxy and that didn't help either. I have it as a trunk group which points to my SP1, is there something I need to do after that?

Thsnks