News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi200 upgrading to OBi202

Started by Fretsman68, May 30, 2019, 10:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fretsman68

Forgive me for sounding dumb, but I would like to upgrade/replace my Obi200 to the Obi202. Can someone please point me to a step by step process of doing this without losing my phone connection for long? I also presently have Anveo 911 service connected to my Obi200 as well

Thank you SO much for any help,
Dave

ShazamInForum

Anveo 911 service account is per OBi unit only and so you must first remove/delete that current Anveo account from your OBi200 first.

Within your OBiTALK account (obitalk.com), select your OBi200 unique 9 numbers 510 XXX XXX.  Your Anveo E911 account should be at SP2 so you must remove/delete this first by using the trashcan icon.

When done, to add your OBi202 unit, select Add Device at left of screen and follow steps of adding the OBi202 unit with **5 XXXX and authenticate to your existing Google Voice account first.  after SP1 status is "Connected" and you can make all incoming/outgoing calls successfully, go back to your OBiTALK account, select the "Anveo E911 Sign-Up" and be sure to do the Re-Store steps to your existing Anveo Service account.

After SP2 status is "Registered", dial 933 to ensure emergency calls are good and address is good too.

Good luck!

Fretsman68