News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obihai IP phone Obi1062

Started by Christi, June 03, 2019, 10:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christi

Our deskphone is not working.  It started a couple hours ago.  I have tried resetting our internet modem.  Unplugging the phone several times.  I also restarted my computer.  There seems to be some type of issue on Obi's end.  Are other people having issues?

drgeoff

Quote from: Christi on June 03, 2019, 10:40:58 AM
Our deskphone is not working.  It started a couple hours ago.  I have tried resetting our internet modem.  Unplugging the phone several times.  I also restarted my computer.  There seems to be some type of issue on Obi's end.  Are other people having issues?
Unless your problem is only with calls to other OBi IP phones or ATAs over the Obitalk network then it is extremely unlikely that it is caused by any issue on Obihai's end.

Once your OBi is initially configured and operating with an Internet Service Telephony Provider (including Google Voice), calls do not use any  infrastructure run by or on behalf of Obihai.

For the benefit of your readers who are neither mindreaders nor have functioning crystal balls please explain what you mean by the low information words "not working".