News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi1062 & OBi202 - No longer able to receive phone calls after 4 years

Started by Logan, June 03, 2019, 11:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logan

I've been using the OBi1062 & OBi202 for over 4 years no with very few issues. Today, neither of them are working. I haven't made any changes to my firewall or settings within GV. I've rebooted both devices. I can place outgoing calls, but not receive incoming calls. The OBi's don't ring at all nor show any activity on the screen of the 1062. When dialing those numbers, I hear ringing from the outgoing phone, but then it just goes to voicemail after it's usual rings. Any ideas what could be going on?

Microcell

I have an Obi 200 and just out of the blue exact same issue. Last time this happened it was related to a reset Google did. I need to work in 1.5 hours and man I hope it is resolved soon!

Logan

Mine was out for 4 hours. I post this post and just 2 minutes ago, received an incoming call. Maybe check yours out and see if it's back online.

dudly

I have an Obi1062 and an Obi202 that both went goofy today around the same time frame.  Could not call out or receive calls.  Seems to have fixed itself later in the day though.