News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi200 Set-up Issues

Started by DTalk, June 22, 2019, 02:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTalk

Hello - I am trying to set-up my Obi200 with Google Voice but I keep getting error "Service Not Configured". I redid everything and also made sure auto-provisining is on however, still same error

tator

where2

Same issue here, multiple GV accounts are providing the same result.

ryans

I have the same issue. This is the support ticket I put in with a list of all the stuff I tried, but never got a reply:

When trying to connect to google voice it loads for a few minutes then says "service not configured".

The power light and the internet light are green on the obi box.
The test call phone number works.
My google voice account is fully set up and logged in with it's own number.
I can make calls from my computer using my google phone number.
I've logged out of everything and relogged in.
I've unplugged and replugged in the obi.
I've deleted the device, and re-setup everything from the add device page.
I've done the entire reset start to finish from this link: https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=13868.msg89076#msg89076

civilmann

Have you checked how many Obitalk devices you have set up in GV? Go to GV>Legacy Google Voice>Settings (Gear looking Icon top Left of the screen) then Phones tab. Make sure you don't have multiple Obitalk Devices checked. If you do uncheck all but one see if it works. It will register under multiple devices but only the one that is current will make and receive calls. Once you find the correct one that works you can delete the other devices. I don't know if this is your problem but if you have done many setups of GV this can cause an issue if you don't delete inactive devices. I had these issues when setting up new devices. Can be very confusing. Always follow the KISS rule! One device, one GV account.

drgeoff

It is not uncommon for the Obihai back end server to throw a wobbly. When that happens during a weekend it doesn't get attended to before Monday morning US west coast.

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=16029.0