News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Firmware Updates

Started by FirmwareUpdate_110, June 25, 2019, 04:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FirmwareUpdate_110

Obi 202.

I don't recall doing any firmware update; the Dashboard doesn't show any yellow Alert sign that there is updates available.

How do I tell which firmware my device has now?

TIA

SteveInWA

Pick up the phone.  Key in ***0, then 1#.  Listen and write down the firmware version it reads to you.

The current firmware version is 3.2.2 (Build: 5921EX) or higher.

Soulcommander

I see I have the older firmware not 5921EX e  Mine is 3.2.2.5898 I tried doing a firmware update by pressing ***6 and it said software update not available.

azrobert

Andy_Shiekh

Three days ago my phones stopped ringing

I updated from 3.2.2(5898EX) to 3.2.2(5912EX) by hand and things are working again.

wpsb

I also hit ***6 and it said no new firmware available but I still had the old version. I manually upgraded and it worked. Any idea why it was saying it wasn't available (and no triangles saying I need an update on the website, either?)

drgeoff

Quote from: wpsb on July 22, 2019, 01:44:40 PM
I also hit ***6 and it said no new firmware available but I still had the old version. I manually upgraded and it worked. Any idea why it was saying it wasn't available (and no triangles saying I need an update on the website, either?)
It is a business not technical reason.

Obihai current policy.  After the first year if you don't pay the annual support fee the **6 and yellow triangle don't work.