News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Two Obi200's (two separate GV #'s) on same Internet connection?

Started by Revived, June 26, 2019, 11:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revived

I'd like to have a separate line if this is possible. Has anyone successfully done this? I have a switch with open ports but curious to know if they would interfere with one another.

SteveInWA

There is no interference whatsoever.  You can have as many OBi200s as you wish on one internet connection, and those devices can be provisioned with whatever service providers you wish.

Revived

Quote from: SteveInWA on June 26, 2019, 12:24:23 PM
There is no interference whatsoever.  You can have as many OBi200s as you wish on one internet connection, and those devices can be provisioned with whatever service providers you wish.

Excellent, thanks!

What's that in your avatar? A cat?

SteveInWA

Ha!  Yes that photo is of my now deceased Siamese cat, who crawled into the leg of a pair of jeans and poked his head out.  It seems worthy of being a meme, like "I am thoroughly unimpressed by your choice of clothing".

Revived

Quote from: SteveInWA on June 26, 2019, 02:02:11 PM
Ha!  Yes that photo is of my now deceased Siamese cat, who crawled into the leg of a pair of jeans and poked his head out.  It seems worthy of being a meme, like "I am thoroughly unimpressed by your choice of clothing".

Totally meme-worthy!  ;D