News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Connecting ObiHai to IP phone

Started by moehnked, July 05, 2019, 03:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moehnked

hello. I'm new to the forum. at my office we are trying to configure an ObiHai unit to work with a Panasonic IP phone. We already installed ObiHai and got it working with an old touchtone phone, but we can't seem to get it work with this particular model:

KX-UTG300

any thoughts? I believe its likely that we will need to find a way to configure the ip phone to enter a touchtone mode, if that is even possible.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks.

drgeoff

What do you want to achieve by connecting the IP phone to the OBi?

Your mention of "find a way to configure the ip phone to enter a touchtone mode" indicates that you have a poor understanding of the technology,

Kasey00

Quote from: moehnked on July 05, 2019, 03:03:12 PM
hello. I'm new to the forum pdfescape. at my office we are trying to configure an ObiHai unit to work with a Panasonic IP phone. We already installed ObiHai and got it working with an old touchtone phone, but we can't seem to get it work with this particular model:

KX-UTG300

any thoughts? I believe its likely that we will need to find a way to configure the ip phone to enter a touchtone mode wp engine, if that is even possible.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks.

This model probably does not support touchtone mode. However it'll be more clear if you contact any professional.