News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Speed Dials not working for valid Google Voice Numbers

Started by mjflynt, July 23, 2019, 01:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjflynt

I have made several attempts to create a speed dial for a friend with a new google voice number. When I try calling it it just gives a fast busy signal. The speed dial list is still syncing as I can create another entry that's not a Google Voice number, and it works fine. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to circumvent it? Can I manually enter them in the expert configuration? Thx in advance!

drgeoff

Quote from: mjflynt on July 23, 2019, 01:56:13 AM
I have made several attempts to create a speed dial for a friend with a new google voice number. When I try calling it it just gives a fast busy signal. The speed dial list is still syncing as I can create another entry that's not a Google Voice number, and it works fine. Does anyone know why this is happening or how to circumvent it? Can I manually enter them in the expert configuration? Thx in advance!
Obvious question. Does the number work if you dial it manually?

mjflynt

Sorry for taking so long to get back.... Yes, it works fine when manually dialed. I should have included that information. Sorry. I will also include that it is not all Google Voice numbers that fail. It might only be this particular one??? Older ones continue to work fine. This is a brand new one with area and prefix of 602-456.