News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

SIP call bridge to Google voice number

Started by white149, August 07, 2019, 10:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

white149

I have a GV account on SP1, a SIP line on SP2. When someone calls SP2, in is there a way to bridge this call to SP1 and forward to PSTN? I have tried change SP2 InboundCallRoute to AA and select option 2. But is there any way to do this without select an option?

azrobert

To route all SP2 inbound calls to a specific number via SP1:
InboundCallRoute: sp1(18005551212)

white149

Thanks, that's the method I'm currently using, but can I forward any numbers dialed to SP2, I mean my SIP number is 101, someone dial 101 with SIP software and this call connected to SP2, then he can dial again with the real numbers like 16265551212, SP1 will use this number to call PSTN.

azrobert

What is the SIP software? Is it a softphone? Is it on the same network as your OBi?

You can do this when on the same network. The softphone might need to be able to call without registration. You generally need to use the AA when outside your local network.

Would you be willing to spend $15? PBXes.org has a function called sub-pbx that will accomplish what you want. Their "Free" accounts have a one-time $15 fee. Register your OBi as a sub-pbx, register your softphone as an extension and an outbound route is all that is needed.

https://www2.pbxes.com/iptel_virtual-pbx.html

Edit:
What model OBi to you have?

Edit2:
If you are using a smartphone, you can just install Hangouts to make GV calls.

white149

I'm afraid my previously post wasn't clear enough.. my English sucks..

I have a OBi202 in US, caller(102) make the calls from a MicroSIP windows client to my OBI202 SP2(101) with a kamailio server which located in China.

What I want is I can call any US numbers directly from China side, right now I can only use the "sp1(18005551212)" to ring a fixed number only, and AA option 2 will do the bridge but needs an extra step.

Make a VPN service on the China server is possible but it's not an option, because China blocked all google services, same thing happens on the Hanhouts app.

I saw bpxes free account has a "Monthly Bandwidth Usage", I'll ask them if they has this limit between the extensions.

Anyway, thanks for the info, I appreciate.