News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

unable to register obi312 and connect to google voice

Started by Ursula, September 19, 2019, 03:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ursula

I recently bought a polycom obi312 and ported my home phone number to google voice so that I can continue to use my home phone. When I tried to set up the obi312 with google voice, I got to the point where I get the popup that says Google Voice Additional Terms of Service By selecting Accept, you agree that you have read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions described below, but underneath it's states "support.google.com refused to connect." I hit accept and follow the steps until it takes me to the dashboard and tries to configure SP1, but I keep getting Google Voice Register Failed: 400 Bad Request. I've tried multiple times to delete, unplug, factory reset, and reboot, but nothing works. I've searched the internet, but I can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong. I'm able to make a test call by dialing **9 222 222 222. If someone could please help me, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thank you!!!

SteveInWA

The OBi 300 series products do not support Google Voice.  If you want to use Google Voice, then you need one of these models:

200 series (200, 202 or 212) ATAs
10x2 series IP phones
2182 IP phone