News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

2162 Firmware?

Started by wpsb, August 27, 2019, 09:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpsb

Where can I find the latest 2162 firmware?

drgeoff

See post by SteveInWA and subsequent at http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=16047.msg99836#msg99836.  Though that thread is about 2182, same applies to 2162.

wpsb

Thank you!

I've been having call quality issues with my 1062 that I've been unable to resolve. Essentially, when a second person calls me the first line gets garbled (even if I don't pick up the second call - ie even if i let it ring). In addition, when I try to bridge two lines people say I sound like I'm underwater. I've been unable to fix this issue for weeks.
I am thinking of buying a 2182, but before I do, I'm trying to figure out if there is any practical difference with the firmware that would give me hope this will solve the issue? I've tried to open a support ticket multiple times but never heard back from Obihai. I figured before I shell out the $200, I'd try to find out.

drgeoff

I suspect that a 2162 will not solve the issue.  But I have no evidence to support that.  I'm not giving you advice and it is your decision whether to layout out the $200. Of course if you do, many will be interested to know the result.

wpsb

Thanks. If I can find one , I'll prob buy as long as I can return it. Amazon and many other places sold out. Very strange.

wpsb

I did upgrade. I'll let you know how it goes. Is there a page where I can find the new firmware going forward? I saw Steve's post about the current one, but it doesn't have a link to future. Also the firmware page only has for the 1000 series.