News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Update to 3-2-2-5921EX buggy ?

Started by JackyT, September 04, 2019, 11:21:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyT

Hi Guys,

After i upgrade my OBI202 and OBI200 to last firmware 3-2-2-5921EX, now with Freephoneline, i could not hear sound incoming from caller.

Outcoming it's ok.

Try many setting and no luck, i think this version is buggy  ???. Someone else have same problem ?

NKYadav

Seems that downgrading to 5859 does the trick for most folks.

Starting from this post, (you can actually read the one immediately before it to gain some insight) you can see through the rest of the page that more than a few folks downgraded to 5859, and that post (and at least one other) has a direct link that works (I just now tried it).

https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=9983.msg91700#msg91700

JackyT

After successfully to downgrading  to 5859, i still have a problem, no sound incomming call, after ring nothing.

test echo work fine, **9 222 222 222.

drgeoff

Quote from: JackyT on September 18, 2019, 05:16:19 PM
After successfully to downgrading  to 5859, i still have a problem, no sound incomming call, after ring nothing.

test echo work fine, **9 222 222 222.

Does your opening post mean that you did previously have FPL working OK with some firmware version on the two OBis.  If yes, which version(s).  If no, what do you mean?

dermoth

Freephoneline is on the Vonix VVS platform, so is my ISP (AEI) - I have the same issue similar issue, for me caller cannot hear me, on both firmwares.

It's intermittent and only on incoming calls. I'm also under the impression answering very quickly helps but I would have to test more.

I think that might be an issue with the VoIP provider...

Consistency

I had the same issue but not anymore. Not sure if it was due to the router I have or if the IP cams were causing interference.

I have a TP-Link Archer A9 and Reolink IP Cams. I've separated the OBI from the router and cams by plugging the OBI into the modem. Archer A9 is plugged into the modem and cams are plugged into the Archer A9.