News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

It returns busy

Started by Nathaniel, September 06, 2019, 09:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathaniel

Hello

I am posting this again because i believe i posted on a wrong place.

Okay to talk about the setup, we use the obitalk device with the freepbx. After all the setup, the outbound and inbound call worked and everything seems to be fine until we had to update the freepbx Certificate Management..... After the update the both of the outbound and inbound call does not work anymore. For inbound the call does goes through but it will put me into queue right away and for the outbound call it will return busy... I really do not understand why everything break down after the update. I even post questions in asterisk forum and freepbx forum but still could not able to fix the problem. I would be really appreciated if someone can give me the solutions to this. Thank You

drgeoff

The number of regular readers here who have FreePBX or any other variety of Asterisk can probably be counted on the fingers of only a few hands.

I do use FreePBX with my OBi but I have never needed to do anything with "Certificate Management".  TBH in that 4 years or so I've never encountered any mention of certificates while configuring or using FreePBX.

Nathaniel

Thank you for your reply i really appreciated. But what weird thing is that it said my certificate was expired and i had to renew it every 2 month. I am kind of confused that you never had to update it. I mean it said it will update automatically but for me it did not update automatically so i had to do it for myself.