News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Device stopped working

Started by chester, September 26, 2019, 10:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chester

My device stopped working recently (obi202). I notice that both phone LED's are blinking constantly regardless of whether i pickup or hangup the phone. Any help would be appreciated...

chester

i have tried the factory reset button at the bottom and reconnecting it but it didn't fix the problem

drgeoff

Quote from: chester on September 26, 2019, 10:46:45 AM
My device stopped working recently (obi202). I notice that both phone LED's are blinking constantly regardless of whether i pickup or hangup the phone. Any help would be appreciated...
Unplug everything from the two phone sockets. Do the LEDs still blink?

chester

Quote from: drgeoff on September 26, 2019, 02:56:58 PM

yes

drgeoff

Quote from: chester on September 27, 2019, 11:19:06 AM
Quote from: drgeoff on September 26, 2019, 02:56:58 PM

yes
I think it is new Obi time.  If there is no dial tone I would be even more certain.  Are you sure you did the reset correctly? https://www.obitalk.com/info/faq/Troubleshooting-sec/How-to-Factory-Reset

chester

There is no dial tone. I was afraid of having to buy another one. It seems the obi202 is not as readily available as it used to be.