News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Odd Behavior with Callers I know and my phone (GV)

Started by telecomm, October 02, 2019, 06:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telecomm

So this has happened twice over the last few days, right around the same time in the evening give or take 20 min. with the same 2 callers that I both know.  I have a GV number, they do not.  I have an iPhone, one other person does and the other has an Android.
What happens is that my phone rings, I answer it from the person I know, and I find out that they say I called them.  Their phone rang with my GV caller ID and my phone rang with their info, but neither of us called each other.  A few minutes later the same thing happens with another person I know.  Again, this has happened twice with the same two people.  Any ideas what could cause this behavior?  The only other thing is that the call never lasts more than 30 sec or so and always disconnects which happens with both parties. I seem to be the only one getting the calls (or calling them as they state) from both of them and they do not get calls from each other.