News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi2182 - Connecting to 216.239.36.144 on random lines at random times

Started by Logan, October 10, 2019, 11:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logan

The OBi2182 device is 7 days old. It's worked flawlessly for 6 days. Today, I come in, and some of the lines aren't connecting. The dashboard states "Connecting to 216.239.36.144" next to any of the non-working lines on the phone. My firewall/LAN setup hasn't changed over the past week. No matter how many reboots I do, I can't get the phone to connect on all lines. After each reboot, random lines will connect and random lines won't connect. Any ideas on how to fix this are much appreciated.

drgeoff

Quote from: Logan on October 10, 2019, 11:14:30 AM
The OBi2182 device is 7 days old. It's worked flawlessly for 6 days. Today, I come in, and some of the lines aren't connecting. The dashboard states "Connecting to 216.239.36.144" next to any of the non-working lines on the phone. My firewall/LAN setup hasn't changed over the past week. No matter how many reboots I do, I can't get the phone to connect on all lines. After each reboot, random lines will connect and random lines won't connect. Any ideas on how to fix this are much appreciated.
Have a look at the spate of recent posts.