News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

no calling out no server response no incoming ring

Started by ladyh, October 10, 2019, 11:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyh

Hello,
All of a sudden I cannot get incoming ring on my OBI200.  I have searched and searched...the phone line is not working on the obi 200...when reconnecting it all are green except phone connection and then it is green then  grays out...I have changed phone cords to no avail. 

It also says on the web obitalk, "no service required" when I decided to see if something was wrong on obitalk, which I don't know what that means as I've not been on this web for a while ergo haven't changed anything.  I have a back up 202 but don't know how to change it over to my main line. when someone calls it can leave a message on my email but no ring and now no green light  :-(
any help?

ladyh

oh it also says when trying to call out (I do have a dial tone) server is not responding.

WOW AFTER HOURS AND HOURS THE TEL LIGHT CAME ON AND IT IS WORKING AFTER ALL THIS HELL AND WASTED TIME TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG...NOW IT SAYS CONNECTED AFTER IT SAID NO NEED TO REGISTER...WOW!