News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Need info before taking the plunge

Started by GregMM, October 13, 2019, 07:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GregMM

Currently, my business has a DSL Internet service and analog landline service from Verizon.  I have one Panasonic desk phone (bluetooth equipped), three cordless extensions, and a new Brother fax machine. I plan to get Comcast Business starter internet (25 MB) and my own cable modem. I would like transfer my landline to Google Voice to use as my business number. Which of your products would work for my situation? I was hoping to use the Obi302 to use my existing analog phone and fax machine. Thanks for any help you can provide.

drgeoff

Quote from: GregMM on October 13, 2019, 07:10:35 PM
Currently, my business has a DSL Internet service and analog landline service from Verizon.  I have one Panasonic desk phone (bluetooth equipped), three cordless extensions, and a new Brother fax machine. I plan to get Comcast Business starter internet (25 MB) and my own cable modem. I would like transfer my landline to Google Voice to use as my business number. Which of your products would work for my situation? I was hoping to use the Obi302 to use my existing analog phone and fax machine. Thanks for any help you can provide.
1. None of the OBi3xx models work with Google Voice.

2. Google Voice is not recommended for business use. All too often, as happened last week, it went down for several hours?