News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi110

Started by janbo, October 28, 2019, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janbo

Have a obi110 and has been working great  for over 2 years. Lately it has been disconnecting, can get it working again by removing power works ok for about a day and need to remove power again. Ping is ok, shows up in router and my service is  anveo. Any ideas what may be the problem? Thanks.

drgeoff

Try another power unit if you have a suitable one.  12 volt  DC, 800 mA or more, centre positive, plug that fits.

janbo

No go with new power supply. Any more ideas?

drgeoff

What exactly do you mean by "disconnecting".  When in the state you term "disconnected" is the OBi110 showing as "Online" or "Offline" in your dashboard at obitalk.com?  If the OBi110 is showing as online and you can reach the echo test number when you dial **9 222 222 222, I'd suspect a problem with your Anveo account/OBi configuration.

janbo

I mean offline and I was never able to see the obi110 in my dashboard some other phone was always there the obi110 I have worked for about 2 years with no problems. I see that the obi110 is at EOL, could this be the problem?

drgeoff

Quote from: janbo on October 28, 2019, 08:54:13 PM
I mean offline and I was never able to see the obi110 in my dashboard some other phone was always there the obi110 I have worked for about 2 years with no problems. I see that the obi110 is at EOL, could this be the problem?
EOL is not the problem. That just means Obihai is no longer developing firmware updates.

You didn't answer my questions.

What error message is informing you that your OBi110 is "disconnected"? When in that state can you successfully reach the echo test?

Did you ever try to add your OBi110 to your dashboard?