News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

My OBi200 is still down for a long time

Started by antonio, October 28, 2019, 08:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonio

It was working until the changes last year. I finally installed the 3.2.2 (Build: 5921EX-arrynrob9). The setup was tricky, but it was working for some time, then stopped with this error:

Status - Connect Failed: 403 Forbidden (server=216.239.36.144; retry in 30s)

I was using my phone with my SP2 (SIP) provider since then, but I really want my GV back!
Was trying to read the forums, but I still have no idea how to make my SP1 (GV) to work again. I am really lost.  ??? Could someone please direct me?
Should I install the recent official firmware? Is there any step-by-step instruction how to set it up?

drgeoff

Install the latest official firmware. Do a factory reset. Reconfigure.

If you were savvy enough to find that unofficial firmware you should have no problem to find instructions for all the above steps.

antonio

Thanks for your reply. So the arrynrob9 is not working anymore? I think what I have was the latest version.
I tried to avoid the factory reset to preserve my SP2 settings, which was not straightforward too.

But I am fine with installing the latest official FW.
Do I have to do it manually? I think my current settings have turned the automated updates off. Or I can just enable the automatic update?

Is it true that there is no problem changing from custom to official FW back and forth?