News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

trying to set up: phone jack flashes green

Started by Rolomoto, October 30, 2019, 11:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolomoto

I have the phone cable running from the phone (AT&T DECT 6.0) to the obi200 but the jack only flashes green, even when I unplug the cable from the obi200 it still flashes green. I can't even do the test call. The ethernet and power jacks are solid green. I don't know how to resolve this.
thanks

drgeoff

Quote from: Rolomoto on October 30, 2019, 11:42:32 AM
I have the phone cable running from the phone (AT&T DECT 6.0) to the obi200 but the jack only flashes green, even when I unplug the cable from the obi200 it still flashes green. I can't even do the test call. The ethernet and power jacks are solid green. I don't know how to resolve this.
thanks
1. Help yourself to get help by trying to use accepted terminology. Jacks do not flash.

2. Try a factory reset. https://www.obitalk.com/info/faq/Troubleshooting-sec/How-to-Factory-Reset step 2.

3. Is this a brand new OBi200 obtained from a reputable seller?

Rolomoto

this is a new install. I did a reboot now the phone led doesn't turn on. It blinked, turned solid for an instant then turned off and won't turn on again. I bought it from Obihai Technology, Inc. on Amazon.
thanks

drgeoff

A reboot or a reset? They are not the same thing.

Does the **9 222 222 222 call work now?

Rolomoto

it's working now, thanks for your patience and help! :)