News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obihai 1062 with 5g dongle wireless disconnects

Started by bigdogjake, October 31, 2019, 08:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigdogjake

I have at least 50 wireless 1062 Obi phones. We installed the usb 5g dongle on each of them. There is a sccess point in each classroom. The wireless access points are showing there is no disruption in service. Randomly phones will disconnect from wireless. They reboot and it fixes issue on this. Is there a setting where i could make these phones reboot every early morning?...also have any of you fine folks had the same issue. I have updated these phones to 5.1.1...
thanks in advance

SteveInWA

No, there isn't a setting that would invoke a scheduled reboot.

Since you have so many devices with the same problem, I suggest trying to get Poly support to help diagnose the issue.

https://www.obitalk.com/info/support/request-support

bigdogjake

so i did see keep alive settings on phone.. what would be a good value to put in there in case that might fix it

azrobert

I had a similar problem and using the 15 second default fixed the problem. Enable it by checking X_KeepAliveEnable.

What are you using for RegisterPeriod? It's found under ITSP Profile/SIP. Some providers don't like a short period. I use 1800 or 3600.